Wednesday, March 01, 2006

$1.00 Rich Jerk E-Book Update

On February 17th, I posted a "Wanted Ad" for 55 people who have $1.00 each to go to the purchase of the Rich Jerk's E-book.

Some people brought up the issue of copyright infringement. After consulting with a few people at work, and doing a little research on the internet, I received the best advice: go to the source!

I emailed the Rich Jerk. In my first email, I asked whether it's legal to share the cost of the e-book, and distribute it. The answer was "NO".

Then, I emailed again asking whether it's okay to buy the e-book, write commentaries on it, and take $1.00 each from people who want to fund this research. Then, I received this email:

"Hi,Sure that should be okay, but why not just become an affiliate of ours and make money by referring your donors to our site?See our affiliate page at http://www.therichjerk.com/site/affiliates for more information.

All the best,CameronRich Jerk Staff"

So, I've been given the O.K to go ahead with my experiment.

Now, I am looking for 55 people who have $1.00 each. For $1.00, you will receive my DETAILED review of the e-book. This is virtually RISK-FREE for everyone.

It will work the same way as before. If you are interested, please leave a comment, and once I have 55 people who are interested, I will put a "DONATE" button from paypal and inform you how to proceed.