Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Exposing My Dirty Little Secret



This is so shameful!

I am a smoker......there it is!

It's the worst Latte Factor out there, and yep... I am a smoker.

I quit in January, and just started again. Although I am only smoking 2 or 3 cigarettes a day, it's still smoking.

In my mind, I know that this is where I lose the most amount of money....Yikes!

My problem is that I enjoy it, and I can't seem to bring myself to care about the damages it does to my body. I love diving, and even that does not deter me from smoking :( The only reason I feel guilty about it is because it is costing me money. Then, I begin to think if I only smoke 2 or 3 a day, it is not costly me that much.

So, I have no plans to quit, at least not now. I am just not sure what to do......

P.S. Just to show that I am delusional about this whole affair, I found some sites where they sell cheap cigarettes. Wow, Marlboros for $12.00 per carton!! That's 10 packs per carton. What a great price! Yeah, I need help.